Is there someone ready to code a surface plugin control BI-DIRECTIONAL to work with Sonar ACT ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there someone ready to code a surface plugin control BI-DIRECTIONAL to work with Sonar ACT ?

Post  Gildas on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 am

Hello there
Well I've spend a long time to look for something like wrote in the title but found nothing. I will edit this post with links and results of interesting informations found on the net who could help us to progress. The only solution seems to code a plugin bi directional, not like the generic surface control or ACT surface control of sonar. The alphatrack is bidirectional, with his own .dll, works with ACT and the return of parameters/fader motorized, the bcf2000 is bidirectional whe used in mackie mode only (because mackie mode use his own .dll), i've found a .dll programmed by someone to use the bcr2000 with bidirectional possibilities. Can we make something like a dawosc.dll surface plugin to get the full functions of the app for sonar users ? Is there another way to do this ?......

Gildas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No answer on this one?

Post  as on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Gildas request is very serious. Too bad that there is no response at all for more than a year... I would love to get this thing going with Sonar X3 bi-directional as well.... It´s such a nice tool.

as

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there someone ready to code a surface plugin control BI-DIRECTIONAL to work with Sonar ACT ?

Post  Burtan on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am

Is it possible to get the source code of that bcf2000.dll ?

Burtan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there someone ready to code a surface plugin control BI-DIRECTIONAL to work with Sonar ACT ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top