Labels overlay, actual MIDI value and different control of knobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labels overlay, actual MIDI value and different control of knobs

Post  gozo on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 pm

It would be nice to have ability to edit labels for each controller directly in tablet. So, imagine that you have layout which fits you but for every track, you can have different overlays which you can edit, save and load directly in tablet.

It would be also nice if controllers will be able to show their actual values (0-128).

Another suggestion is that i prefer that knobs are controlled by pressing the middle of it and then moving up and down instead of "drawing circle around it" this could be option you can have in SW.

PS> nice work, I was waiting for this long time. I immediately bought this app. Sucks TOUCH OSC an their impotence to do something good and paid for Android.

gozo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labels overlay, actual MIDI value and different control of knobs

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 pm

It would be nice to have ability to edit labels for each controller directly in tablet. So, imagine that you have layout which fits you but for every track, you can have different overlays which you can edit, save and load directly in tablet.
I might add something like this later on this year, but I currently don't have plans to make layouts editable directly on the tablet/phone.

It would be also nice if controllers will be able to show their actual values (0-128).
This will be implemented 'soon-ish'.

Another suggestion is that i prefer that knobs are controlled by pressing the middle of it and then moving up and down instead of "drawing circle around it" this could be option you can have in SW.
I'll add this to features to be implemented. Smile

Mark

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dawosc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top